Friday, August 30, 2013

Punk Aalborg

Dress Buffalo Exchange
Tights: welovecolors.com
Shoes: Forever21

So last night a couple of my friends just felt like hanging out at the student house and, when we got there, discovered they were hosting a free concert with four bands. We came in on the last few songs of the first band. They were really quite wonderful. Then came a metal band.  While I am actually not a big fan of metal (well, any sort of fan at all), I actually really liked it live. It made my whole body and my clothes just squirm with vibrations. It was also really funny to watch the audience who were head banging in synchronization with the band (view video below). It was actually my first concert ever and, while I have nothing really to compare it with, I think it was a pretty good one. 


This was my first good beer ever.



No comments:

Post a Comment